Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
Support service of our systems during and after installation and start-up at the client with consideration of quality, cost and time optimization. The client always receives a friendly and informative consultation about operation of the system.
- Plan and organize h worldwide service assignments after consulting the Customer Service Manager.
- Install systems electronics, electrically and mechanically independently on-site.
- Perform repairs/updates/system modifications on systems.
- Perform remote maintenance on systems.
- Take care of customer service in the office, answers client correspondence and provides consultation and assistance over the phone.
- Take care of repair orders in the office.
- Trace the status of the assigned technical areas.
- Lead system projects for the company. The order therefore is distributed by the service department manager.
Travel is expected to be as high as 75% national travel with the expectation to be home by every Thursday. While not traveling, you will be required to be in the Norcross, GA office.