Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Field Service Technician
Act as customer service technician for Miura representatives and customers for the Maintenance Department. Service, inspect and repair all boilers. Schedule all boiler start-ups and inspections. Maintain and manage parts inventory in stock room or service vans. Provide excellent customer service and build customer trust.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Perform regular maintenance on boiler room equipment.
- Perform and report the results of water analysis at the customer's site.
- Troubleshoot and repair boiler room equipment.
- Utilize water management, maintenance, and inspection reports.
- Create proposals for customer site improvements.
- Manage installation projects of boiler and water treatment equipment.
- Adhere to and support all of the company's Safety Health and Environmental program.
- Maintain parts and tool inventory on the service vehicle.
- Dallas, TX (30-45 minute radius of Dallas metro area)
- Rockmart, GA (30-45 minute commute radius from Rockmart, GA)
- $22 - $35 per hour (Depending On Experience)
- Ample overtime at time and a half
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- 401k match
- Company Vehicle + Tools + Phone + Laptop + Uniforms
You will fly and drive around the service region to meet customer demands. You will rack up overtime at time and a half for this travel but must be comfortable with high travel both driving and flying. It could be a 5-hour drive to a customer's site. This position requires 20-30% travel day to day throughout the region. Some overnight travel, but home most nights!