Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Field Service Technician
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Act as the lead and first line of communication on all service related phone calls; treating all customers with respect and courtesy while resolving their issue.
- Provide professional assistance, support, and service when on-site at a customer's facility, remembering that each customer is valuable to our business.
- Recommend parts and other services to customers while on-site at their facility, leaving the customer with a feeling that company can fulfill all of their needs.
- Never leave a job unfinished, whether it is in-house or on-site at a customer facility. All jobs should be completed, and the customer should be fully satisfied before a job is considered complete. In extreme circumstances when this is not achievable please contact your manager before leaving an incomplete job or service.
- Forward any potential sales lead to Sales team, including appropriate contact information and potential sales opportunities.
- Maintain accurate documentation of all services, including detailed trip reports, services provided, accurate time allocation, customer information, and any follow-up required with the customer.
- Follow up with customers on services performed at their facility to ensure that they are nothing less than 100% satisfied and all of their issues have been fully resolved. This follow-up should occur within a couple days from the service visit and documented on the job.
- Accurately complete all M1 paperwork for services provided both on-site and jobs performed in-house. Ensure that service related jobs are completed correctly and ready to invoice. This includes production completing the job, confirming the correct price back to the customer, shipping the job at of M1 and ensuring that all paperwork is attached (signed confirmations, trip reports, job, picking slip, packing slip, et al.).
- Complete all in-house jobs properly and in a timely fashion. This includes jobs for inventory, jobs for order, customer repairs, or other tasks assigned by management.
- Check with inventory during idle time to see if there are assemblies, jobs, or repairs that need attention.
- All other service related tasks as may be requested by management
In shop hourly - $20 - $25, travel or onsite hourly $23 - $28