Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Technician
Support service of our systems during and after installation and start-up at the client with consideration of quality, cost and time optimization. The client always receives a friendly and informative consultation about operation of the system.
- Plans and organizes his worldwide service assignments after consulting the Customer Service Manager (CSM).
- Installs systems electrically and mechanically independently on-site all around the world.
- Performs repairs/updates/system modifications on systems.
- Performs remote maintenance on systems.
- Takes care of customer service in the office, answers client correspondence and provides consultation and assistance over the phone.
- Takes care of repair orders in the office.
- Trains system users in English or a different language if spoken by the employee.
- Collects client suggestions, reports about experiences with systems and makes suggestions for improvements.
- Documents and archives information about all delivered systems (travel reports, repair reports).
- Creates documents necessary for service assignments accounting.
- Captures all performed service assignments of Company in Alphaplan
- Traces the status of the assigned technical areas.
- Leads system projects for Company. The order therefore is distributed by the service department manager.
- Test applications of systems.
Lots of room for individual growth and independent work
Due to the fast-paced nature and industry, there is great room for advancement.