Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician
The region for this role is from Pittsburgh, PA to NYC. Vermont to southern NJ. It is best to live in eastern PA to cut down on travel. Travel is normally Monday morning to Friday evening.
In the role of a Field Service Technician, the candidate must have a willingness to work at heights of up to 160 feet!
Additionally, you will:
- Perform maintenance, repair, and inspection of equipment and product.
- Install control products on new or existing projects
- Coordinate time frames for vendors, equipment, and other resources for assigned projects
- Maintain consistent communication with the Field Logistics Manager
- Provide leadership to crew and coordinate issues with vendors and customers where project management responsibility has been assigned
You will be given all the tools necessary for success, including in depth training, company laptop, cell phone, and van with tools. On top of a competitive salary, you'll receive a profit sharing (the last few years have seen a 20% annual profit share), generous insurance package, and many more perks.
Solid comp $50K-$65K base salary + 20% profit sharing + cash bonuses + 401k w/4% match! Too many perks to list here!