Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician- Mechanical
Oxford, CT US
The Field Service Technician will be responsible for supervising and performing the installation of the company's equipment, providing start-up, testing, and training services, performing inspection and preventive maintenance services for equipment, troubleshooting repairing, and assisting with upgrades on existing equipment. Work will include extensive travel throughout North America.
- Equipment installations, you will supervise the installation of new or rebuilt equipment and provide startup, testing and training services
- Equipment maintenance, performing inspection and preventive maintenance services
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Equipment upgrades
- Technical support, at the company's facilities or in the field, assist in responding to requests for technical support for the operation, maintenance, and servicing of customer equipment
- Operation, maintenance, and training materials;assist in the development or updating of equipment operation, maintenance and training materials related to the company's products.
- Advanced planning - Assist in the development of detailed installation and field service plans prior to going out in the field;to prepare appropriate schedules, and better understand the rigging, material staging and resource requirements, relating to such activities
- General customer assistance, working with the Field Service Manager, the Project Manager and Engineering Manager to provide other services to the company's customers.
- Reporting requirements;you will generate comprehensive daily field service reports in a detailed and professional manner
Base salary, full benefits, time and one-half pay when out in the field.