Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Technician- Mechanical
New Haven, CT US
The Field Service Technician will be responsible for supervising and/or performing the installation of equipment, providing start-up, testing, and training services, performing inspection and preventive maintenance services for equipment, troubleshooting repairing, and assisting with upgrades on existing equipment. The work will include extensive travel, within North America.
- Supervise the installation of new or rebuilt equipment and provide startup, testing and training services
- Perform inspection and preventive maintenance services
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Assist in the upgrading of existing equipment
- Assist in responding to requests for technical support for the operation, maintenance, and servicing of customer equipment, working at the company facilities or in the field
- Assist in the development or updating of equipment operation, maintenance and training materials related to the company products
- Assist in the development of detailed installation and field service plans prior to going out in the field, preparing appropriate schedules, and better understand the rigging, material staging and resource requirements, relating to such activities
- Assist the Field Service Manager, the Project Manager and Engineering Manager in providing other services to customers
- Generate comprehensive daily field service reports in a detailed and professional manner
Full benefits, plus time and 1/2 pay when out in the field.