Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Field Service Tech
You will be based out of the Providence, RI area, and have regional oversight of Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, and Connecticut. You will be traveling to customer sites for preventative and corrective maintenance of technical laboratory equipment used to test food products, pharmaceutical medicines, health and beauty products, and environmental/wastewater conditions. Generally, troubleshooting will be conducted down to board level, and card replacement. Removed cards/boards will be sent back to the company's headquarters for repair/disposition.
Extensive travel will be required through the region, approximately 90% by car, 10% by air. However, you can expect to be home most nights as overnight travel should be approximately 2 nights a month! Training will be 2-3 weeks at North Carolina HQ and then 2-3 weeks OJT with the Regional Service Manager before going out to calls alone.
What are they looking for? Electronics or electro-mechanical technical experience. Road warrior mentality with exceptional customer service skills.
Compensation will include a base salary of $45 - $50k, plus a robust list of additional compensation incentives including:
- $175 weekly per diem for food ($9, 100/yr)
- $150 monthly stipend for parts storage (rent a unit or store it at home!) ($1, 800/yr)
- Company vehicle authorized for personal use
- Complete tool issue
- Technology issue (tablet and phone)
- Quarterly bonus eligible (based on service program sales/re-up, average is about $600/quarter = $2400/yr, but bonus is not limited)
- Weekly per diem
- Monthly stipend for parts storage
- Quarterly bonus program
- Company vehicle, available for personal use
- Tool issue
- Technology issue
- Full, comprehensive benefits package