Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Tech
Bloomington, IL US
You will assess and respond to situations using standard procedures in isolation and fixing problem equipment, reporting design, reliability, and maintenance problems through field service management software.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and repair of commercial and industrial floor cleaning equipment either in the branch shop or on location at a customer site
- Completion of all required reporting of service work performed, time sheets, and other reports as set forth by the Branch Supervisor
- Ensure all your training and certifications are maintained in an up to date and timely fashion.
- Ensure spare parts stock level in van is kept at specified levels
Required knowledge and personal attributes:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
- Demonstrated mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic system trouble shooting skills
- Valid driver's license
Base salary and overtime, plus you get commissions on accounts you service, company vehicle, laptop, phone. Monday - Friday, days.