Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Support Engineer
- Provide technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
- Schedule preventative maintenance activities such as parts replacement and upgrades.
- Serve as the customer contact on technical and service related problems.
- Diagnose mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures, using established procedures.
- Determine the most cost-effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
- Ensure local stock is kept up to date and coordinate parts shipments.
- Return all parts in a timely manner.
- Prepare, update, and maintain accurate reports for analysis of product failure trends, service records, parts usage documentation and diagnostic updates.
- Must be able to travel at least 85% and up to 100% when needed.
$60 - $70K base, average 10 hours overtime/week, car allowance, cell phone, work from home.