Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Representative
Sioux Falls, SD
1. Traveling between hospitals based on assignment of service requests.
2. Troubleshooting and resolving customer and product issues.
3. Building positive relationships with Stryker customers.
4. Documenting service results in order to maintain accurate quality records.
- Repair and deliver equipment according to Company specifications.
- Perform all required quality control checks and preventive maintenance in accordance with the products operation manual.
- Present the highest level of customer etiquette in support of the sales team. Promote increased equipment and service usage by establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships.
- Responsible for maintaining and recording assigned inventory.
- Manage personal schedule by regular and punctual attendance.
- Must adhere to Field Service metrics; hours accountability, inventory, overtime accountability, and so on.
- Ensure all routine maintenance is performed on company vehicle.
- Adhere to proper expense reporting procedures.
- Complete all designated training programs in timely manner.
- Participate in all work assignments as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
You will cover parts of both North and South Dakota and the manager wants this new hire to live in the Sioux Falls SD area.
Base pay: $19.52 - $24.52/hour but that is misleading in that the total package has you earning much more. Most areas are averaging 20% overtime at time and a half. Plus, the company pays you from when you climb into your truck in the morning until you pull in your driveway at night. So, the base pay rate is misleading. There is a commission component that should add up to $10k of your total pay normally, dependent upon sales success. $65 -$70k total compensation easily.
They have a great benefits package and one of the strongest 401k contributions that I am aware of (50% matching to 8% + 7% discretionary allotment per year).
- Company vehicle
- Cell phone, laptop, iPad (paid cell phone service and internet)
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Plan
- Employee Stock Plan Program
- Overtime: 8-15 hours per week