Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Representative
San Bernardino, CA
1. Traveling between hospitals based on assignment of service requests.
2. Troubleshooting and resolving customer and product issues.
3. Building positive relationships with Company customers.
4. Documenting service results in order to maintain accurate quality records.
- Repair and deliver equipment according to Stryker Medical specifications.
- Perform all required quality control checks and preventive maintenance in accordance with the products operation manual.
- Present the highest level of customer etiquette in support of the sales team. Promote increased equipment and service usage by establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships.
- Responsible for maintaining and recording assigned inventory.
- Manage personal schedule by regular and punctual attendance.
- Must adhere to Field Service metrics; hours accountability, inventory, overtime accountability, and so on.
- Ensure all routine maintenance is performed on company vehicle.
- Adhere to proper expense reporting procedures.
- Complete all designated training programs in timely manner.
- Participate in all work assignments as may be deemed suitable and assigned by management.
Base pay: $21.50 - $26.30/hour but that is misleading in that the total package has you earning much more. Most areas are averaging 20% overtime at time and a half. Plus, the company pays you from when you climb into your truck in the morning until when you pull in your driveway at night. So, the base pay rate is misleading. The job actually has a much better compensation package than at first glance. Once you get promoted to full service tech, there is a commission component (to full tech positions, not associates that equates to between an additional 10%-25% of your annual pay normally, dependent upon sales success. This position in rancho cucamonga can expect total first year comp to be about $65 - $70k.
The company has a great benefits package and one of the strongest 401k contributions (50% matching to 8% + 7% discretionary allotment per year). Additional benefits:
- Company vehicle
- Cell phone, lap top, iPad (paid cell phone service and internet)
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Plan
- Employee Stock Plan Program
- Overtime: 8-15 hours per week