Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Representative
You must live within the Chicagoland area and have access to O'Hare or Midway Airport. Travel includes North, Central and South America to client sites and is typically Monday - Friday (90%).
- The principal responsibility of the Field Service Representative (Electrical) is to provide service and technical support (primarily electrical) to users of our machine tools, generally at customer sites.
- Travel to customer sites throughout North, Central and South America, to service machine tools, including; troubleshooting, repairs, modifications, installation, installation start-up, programming, customer training, and so on.
- Be "on call" for emergency dispatch to customer sites as required.
- Provide telephone service support to customers when in the office or home.
- Any other duties and tasks, consistent with your experience and abilities, which may be assigned.