Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Field Service Representative
You must live within the Chicagoland area and have access to O'Hare or Midway Airport. Travel includes North, Central and South America to client sites and is typically Monday - Friday (90%).
- The principal responsibility of the Field Service Representative (Electrical) is to provide service and technical support (primarily electrical) to users of our machine tools, generally at customer sites.
- Travel to customer sites throughout North, Central and South America, to service machine tools, including; troubleshooting, repairs, modifications, installation, installation start-up, programming, customer training, and so on.
- Be "on call" for emergency dispatch to customer sites as required.
- Provide telephone service support to customers when in the office or home.
- Any other duties and tasks, consistent with your experience and abilities, which may be assigned.