Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Representative
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Field Service Representation for onsite technical services to customers in the United States and abroad as and when required.
- Prepare detailed Daily Site reports.
- Performing center or gravity calculations to bridge launches.
- Construction Coordination prior to delivery of materials.
- Project Engineering and Management which includes working directly with customers, company Project Managers and Operations in supporting business operations for our customers worldwide.
- Address complaints and resolve problems with customers utilizing independent judgement.
- Provide final sign off with a Certificate of Completion on each bridge site, verifying that the bridge has been assembled and erected in accordance with our approved drawings and designs.
- Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Expediting of all paperwork to facilitate a smooth project cycle.
- Extensive travel is required domestically and abroad.
- Add to the company's value.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- BS Degree in Construction/Civil Engineering and or Management
- 10 years of experience in the Bridge Engineers division of one of the armed services directing soldiers or personnel in the development of bridge and construction projects