Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Field Service Representative
- Perform duties as directed concerning the contractual obligations for installation, start-up services, and operation instruction, on all equipment represented by the company.
- Report the results of work performed, problems encountered, and customer dissatisfaction in the form of prompt written service reports to the Service Manager and Sales Engineer.
- Make recommendations and corresponding reports to the supervisor for product improvements that effect operation and reliability of our products.
- Maintain good relationships with customers and customer employees, resolve equipment problems and recommend corrective action and troubleshooting approaches.
- Assist in training other personnel such as other Field Service Representatives, and the customer in the use, operation, adjustments and proper maintenance procedures for our equipment.
- Maintain demonstration equipment and ensure proper operation. Assist in customer presentation and demonstration as requested by the Regional Service Manager.
- Learn the latest installation/maintenance procedures and techniques while assisting vendor technicians and other installers and submit report for review by other Field Service representatives.
- Customer sites, travel by automobile and airplane
Employees have potential to earn overtime pay and commission. Commission is earned by selling training classes at the Company's internal University to clients who have their machinery/equipment.
Great potential for commission and overtime to earn a substantial more than base salary. Some employees nearly double their base salary. The Company greatly cares about the culture and happiness of their employees. $550 auto allowance, phone, tablet, and uniform provided by company. Travel heavy position during week (Monday - Friday), but home for weekends unless employee accepts a job pre-approved by them.