Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Mechanic
Nazareth, PA US
Company mechanics report to the service manager and are responsible for the effective repair of machine components in the field. Individuals must be able to work independently of direct supervision and act as a liaison for the company.
Candidates with strong mechanical and electrical background are preferred.
- Recondition and repair all equipment components and systems as assigned by the foreman
- Plan methods and sequence of performing repairs assigned
- Pre-Order all parts and materials required to perform assigned repairs
- Effect the repairs required in a safe and effective manner
- Ensure all repairs are completed as assigned
- Ensure the cosmetic appearance is as required upon completion
- Ensure all unused parts and materials are returned per guidelines
- Maintain good working records for time, parts, supplies and outside purchases in repairs.
- Follow all record keeping methods per instructions
- Ensure all cost-related items are included in the job
- Ensure all records kept are legible and in compliance with established methods
- Report all record keeping daily from the field
- Maintain and care for shop tools, equipment, and vehicles
Base salary, plus per diem allowance and $3K in accumulative quarterly bonuses. Initial base pay rate is determined on experience and background. Full benefits, 401k, company cell, credit card, laptop. Salary promotion based on performance.
Mechanics can expect to travel overnight 2-3 times a week. All travel work includes a +10% pay differential for any time spent working in offsite locations. You will be off on weekends. Office time, when local, is spent working out of the regional office. The hours for shop work is from 9am - 530pm.
Most mechanics can expect an increase of $2 -$3 per hour in their first year.