Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Installation Engineer
As Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Communicates with customer on all call activities up to and including scheduled arrival time, scheduled calls and any deviation which may have occurred.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose failures, execute repairs at customer site.
- Participation in special projects at the direction of management.
- Provide status updates online during the day including updating service call activity by the end of the day and keeping management aware of issues that require special attention.
- Keeps an inventory of parts onsite and ships back necessary parts at the end of each service incident.
- Must be willing and able to work various hours and be on call as client's work schedules require.
- Completes repairs within performance standards guidelines as set by the company: repair time, quality of repairs, amount of rework, quantity of repairs, labor efficiency and other measures.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and on an on-call basis.
- A high percentage of travel is expected both by driving and by airplane.
Other skills and abilities:
- Excellent organizational, leadership, interpersonal communication and computer skills
- Clear and conceptual thinking ability is a plus.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
Travel/Working Hours: Monday - Friday - Once the work is complete you get to go home. The company has their techs home every weekend with few exceptions. It is a road warrior position Monday-Friday but you get to travel, keep your travel points and perks, and learn and grow with a solid organization!
Compensation: $40 - $55k base salary + car allowance + 4% 401K match + Travel points and perks collected + They offer a full comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits set with Blue Cross Blue Shield benefits + Training/Growth to other senior level technical and leadership roles!
Location: The current opening ideally would like for the candidate to be located in the state of Connecticut. Work from home.