Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
Washington, Dist of Columbia
This is a $30million piece of equipment that weighs 110 tons! It has a 10T Electro-magnet!
The Field Service Engineer will perform all the duties of an on-site system engineer including but not limited to:
- Maintain the required records for operation, service and customer problem reporting
- Provide feedback to Company for system performance and improvements as required or recommended.
- Provide user training and manage on-site parts inventory
- Make recommendations to the company concerning the necessary part and service tool inventory.
- Work with production, installation technical staff, and other site resident engineers to become completely trained in the assembly, repair and maintenance of the company's S250 System and assume responsibility for the equipment once installed at a customer site.
Hourly rate starts at $35 an hour, plus overtime and COLA stipend. This company has best in class benefits to include monthly COL stipend.