Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) is the face to customers and the support they provide directly impacts patient health and overall well-being.
In this role, the candidate will provide frontline support, by resolving customer's problems and issues through technical expertise and troubleshooting.
You will have the opportunity to drive service revenue sales targets while ensuring strong customer contract retention rate and warranty conversion rate. The FSE uses critical thinking to resolve issues within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action to rapidly repair instrumentation.
FSEs provide training to our customers and verify the operational performance and data quality of systems in order to contribute to our overall team success.
Many FSEs operate independently within their geographic territory, with a team based environment available to benchmark, and receive mentoring and expert technical support. FSEs enjoy being home-based with a company car, I-phone and laptop provided. The FSE will also have the opportunity to travel within the region to support customers using their technical expertise.
- Under minimal supervision, serve as lead to assigned customers; complete troubleshooting, installation, validation, maintenance, and service repair needs on designated equipment. May assist and/or train less experienced Field Engineers
- Provide excellent and efficient customer service to customers, along with technical training on products
- Repair, maintain, and install product line(s.)
- Complete on-time and accurate Preventative Maintenance and Field Modification Instruction as needed
- Travel throughout the district territory, experiencing all the various places our instrumentation is utilized
- Document and report all repairs and product failures
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner, ordering repair parts, and managing cycle times
- Help with the development of preventative maintenance procedures
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, while building on and enhancing the relationship with the customer to ultimately become a perceived partner in their business
- You must be able to lift 50 pounds. This would include tools, replacement parts, consumables and so on.
- Maintain a valid driver's license that meets safe driver standards.
- Associates who drive company vehicles must comply with the Company Vehicle Policy.
- Meet vendor credentialing requirements, to include without limitation, yearly background checks, immunizations, and various training.
- Compliance with vendor credentialing requirements is an essential function of this position.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Instill customer satisfaction that is recognizable and valuable to the customer
- Stay compliant with the company's standard background check, including a post-offer drug test.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
$28 - $29 an hour + incentives, overtime, company car, cell phone, home office, and so on.