Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
St. Paul, MN US
This includes the agriculture, automotive, construction, healthcare, energy, electronics, food and beverage packaging, and retail industries, among others.
The company has three manufacturing and technical facilities in the United States, as well as subsidiaries with facilities in China, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
- Promptly following up on service requests and providing customer support and feedback in the region 4 for Pipe and Tube segment
- Provide reliable and rapid responses to Technical Assistance requests, whether remotely or on customer sites (USA) in the electro mechanics and automation (installation of programs, identification of bugs, parameters / settings, and modifications)
- Intervening in the adjustment and parameters (PID) of motors and drives (ABB, Siemens, B&R, Control Technique)
- Conduct and commission automation and electromechanical projects (components, upgrades, maintenance) for customers
- Update technical documentation and communicate it onwards to engineering
- Generate the intervention report and follow-up actions on ERP
- Active promotion of Maillefer products and services
- Ensure safe operations on all supplied equipment
- Provide training to ensure that customers are educated on safe and effective equipment use
- Audit customer and market feedback about possible new features and product improvements
Base salary, overtime, company vehicle, tools, per diem, company credit card. Training in Switzerland for first month.
Will train on their systems.
Looking candidates in Houston and also the Southeast, (Charlotte, Atlanta, Charleston, must be near a major airport.) Most travel (80-100%) will be driving regional once settled in but could fly more often in the beginning of training and OJT.