Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Engineer
- Provide timely and accurate installations of new/used equipment at customer facilities.
- Service and repair both new and existing machines at customer facilities.
- Train customers on proper machine operation and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot equipment related issues both in person and over the phone.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers at all levels of the organization.
- Properly record and document written service reports.
- Maintain equipment-related technical proficiency across multiple product lines.
- Research solutions as required; effectively learn and use computer-based tools.
Pay Grade: $22 - $25/hr. (DOE) + 10+ hours of overtime/week= 1st year take home potential of $70K+
Training: 6-18 months of training which includes following a Sr Technician
Benefits: Paid travel expenses, Schedule coordination, **Travel Per-Diem, 401(k) with immediate vesting, Company provided tools, Company provided laptop and cell phone