Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Field Service Engineer
- Assures equipment performance and provides technical advice to the customer, other support personnel and production staff.
- Train customer personnel in the operation and maintenance of Company products. Conduct training classes, as required.
- Write Quality Reports and make suggestions regarding the functioning and acceptability of Company products. Submit reports on a timely basis via the designated Quality Reporting database
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Keep current on new products and feature changes in existing products.
- Plan and maintain records on all phases of activity utilizing SalesForce.Com.