Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
Our client is looking for Field Service Engineers based in either Nashville, TN or Pittsburgh, PA to provide technical service and support to the Machine Tool Builders (MTBs), dealers, and end-users through telephone, on-line and on-site service. The perfect technical fits are those electrical technicians coming out of the military who are eager to join a large company and utilize the technical skills learned in the military.
- Provide technical service and support to our customers, including MTBs, dealers, and end-users, via On-Site service at customer facilities using learned knowledge and experience of electro-mechanical assemblies, system operations, programming, and diagnosing of equipment problems.
- Diagnose equipment breakdowns where knowledge of machinery and other automated systems is used to maintain customer uptime
- Install components and solutions offered by the client where knowledge of programming, calibrating, tuning, rebuilding and maintaining customer's equipment in the field is being utilized
- Support the in-house systems for diagnostics such as simulators, programming systems, tools, and so on.
- Determine, order, and replace parts as necessary while maintaining the consignment inventory account by following up on the defective and unused parts returns.
- Enter all technical claims, service activity, follow ups, and other customer related inquiries into SAP, while maintaining data integrity
Travel: 50-60% regional travel - Monday-Friday, should be home most every weekend. Travel is heavy in the summer, lighter in the fall and winter months; 2 weeks on the road, 2 weeks at home.
$30 - $32/hr + Over time + all travel paid for
Training: full training period: a couple weeks at corporate offices in Chicago, 3-6 months of hands-on training with the manager and following a senior engineer.