Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Field Service Engineer
Provide technical support to customers on the installation, operation, troubleshooting, part identification, and repair of company equipment at both the customer's location and via telephone correspondence, fax, etc.
- Submit completed service records and contact reports weekly.
- Complete expense reports accurately and submit for re-reimbursement no later than Monday of every week.
- Complete timecards or call time in by Friday before the pay period ends. Check in with the home office twice daily.
- Complete all other administrative documentation in a timely manner.
- Develop curriculums and syllabuses and conduct operation, programming, application and maintenance training classes and seminars, both in-house and at customer sites, on company equipment.
- Support in-plant services, including the repair of customer's parts or equipment returned to the company under the RMA program. - Conduct warranty evaluations and failure analysis, directing effective and accurate information to engineering and other relevant departments, of all problem trends.
- Assist in maintaining an up to date document library for company products, to include drawings, A-sheets, manuals, specifications, and other relevant technical documentation.
- Participate in the Materials Review Board, Engineering Change Orders and Product Design Team meetings as the technical service representative, providing input that will ensure our competitiveness in the market.
- Assist customer service by determining parts required by a customer.