Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Engineer
Duties and responsibilities:
- Primary technical interface with on-site customer. Work directly with customer to ensure expectations are met by understanding the customer s requirements and special conditions; relevant experience required.
- Function as technical liaison to PCT Engineering during integration and field service efforts of significant complexity and scope.
- Provide on-deck, customer focus and support for field integration team.
- Communicate with the customer; internal management, and engineering personnel as the technical expert on field service projects in order to effectively interface with all facets of decision-making personnel and customer management.
- Provide guidance, direction, and mentorship of less experienced field personnel in order to increase our integration expertise base within the company with an emphasis on performance, schedule and resource optimization, and intellectual "deck-plate knowledge".
- Work closely with Systems Integration, Test and Program managers to anticipate potential problems and create strategies to maximize services.
- Assist in establishing LOTO procedures and safety procedures for installed systems and in-yard work; generate and validate technical manuals for safety and repair procedures.
-Prepare trip reports, OQE documentation, test and evaluation reports and white papers, certification documents, and other paperwork related to Integration and Operational Services in the field.
- Track progress and issues using systematic methods to ensure products and systems are fully tested and all issues are resolved.
- Participate in the creation and review of ship test procedures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve equipment and system performance issues.
- Participate in equipment design including maintenance reviews, safety reviews, technical writing and review of equipment manuals, and system testing.
- Perform assignments at various shift hours and remote locations.
- Participate as a supporting member of the staff recruitment team in order to hire qualified candidates into our organization when future open positions are required to be filled.
- Provide budget (cost), schedule, and technical compliance updates to management in order to efficiently record progress on active and future field integration projects.
- Deploy strategic implementation plans and establish departmental policies in the field.
Ensure strict compliance to Company procedures, ISO certifications, processes, and policies in the field.
Location and travel:
This position supports the Navy yard. You will need to travel up front to get exposed to the equipment and operations training etc. Maybe 40% up front but then very little once all the equipment goes to Philly later this summer.
The base salary is a wide range depending on skills, experience and qualifications and even location selected. $80 - $120k. Strong benefits package.