Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
Near a Major Airport, NC US
The focus is on continuous product development and product innovations for the continuously changing and ever more challenging market of the corrugated industry. The latest technologies guarantee better performance, complete flexibility in production, significantly reduced operating costs, less complexity and improved reliability.
- Installations, start-ups, training, and troubleshooting of complex electrical, electronic, and mechanical control equipment and vision systems in the corrugating industry
- Able to work independently outside of office to meet customer and business requirements
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Applications, Registry, and proprietary software
- Working knowledge of electrical circuits, electronic devices, motors, motor control, inverter drives, sensors, and cameras
- Read and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
- Provide customer support by telephone and remote connection as needed
Base salary, overtime, medical, life, dental, a 40k1 with 4% match, and PTO.