Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
This position is based in Nashville, Tennessee approximately 5 minutes from the airport.
Compensation ranges from $60 - $70k per year.
- Remotely monitors systems to insure optimal product operations at customer sites through onsite and remote HMI interfaces. Troubleshoots computer, electrical, mechanical and pneumatic faults at customer sites.
- Provides in-depth pre- and post-sales support to end-users for the complete product line and systems. Interfaces with customers on-site to deliver product and service training.
- Assists with development and maintenance of technical documentation including operator's manuals, service manuals and training materials.
- Provides feedback to R&D, Engineering, and Manufacturing groups to improve product performance and serviceability.
- Electrical and pneumatic machine experience preferred. Experience with variable frequency drives and troubleshooting automation equipment also a plus.
Great Benefits, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and PTO