Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Field Service Engineer
This position is based in Nashville, Tennessee approximately 5 minutes from the airport.
Compensation ranges from $60 - $70k per year.
- Remotely monitors systems to insure optimal product operations at customer sites through onsite and remote HMI interfaces. Troubleshoots computer, electrical, mechanical and pneumatic faults at customer sites.
- Provides in-depth pre- and post-sales support to end-users for the complete product line and systems. Interfaces with customers on-site to deliver product and service training.
- Assists with development and maintenance of technical documentation including operator's manuals, service manuals and training materials.
- Provides feedback to R&D, Engineering, and Manufacturing groups to improve product performance and serviceability.
- Electrical and pneumatic machine experience preferred. Experience with variable frequency drives and troubleshooting automation equipment also a plus.
Great Benefits, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and PTO