Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
Minneapolis, MN US
You will lead the company in front of their customers, ensuring that all equipment is properly installed and maintained to the highest degree.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
The Field Service Engineer performs on-site service efficiently and effectively on instruments and equipment as requested or initiated. This includes but is not limited to installation, operator training, preventive maintenance, testing, inspecting, troubleshooting, adjustments, calibrations, alignments, and part replacement. Adheres to service manuals, technical procedures and direction while properly documenting and managing work activity, billing, and quality documents in-house, on site at customer facilities or over the phone as required.
- Responsible for accurate calendar entries and itinerary
- Works with dispatch, and the area service manager to balance workload / call schedule against competing priorities to achieve high levels of internal and external customer satisfaction
- Promotes the sale of service products to meet budgeted targets
- Responsible for personal performance to drive the sale of service products
- Defining customer needs, understanding service products, quoting, and selling activities
- Foster cross selling leads to promote growth for sales colleagues
- Responsible for corporate assets including company vehicle, inventory, company tools, equipment, and all other assigned assets
- Establish and maintain technical competencies and knowledge pertaining to service activities described
- Complete service training curriculum on an ongoing basis
- Create a high level of customer satisfaction through exhibiting both technical and customer skills
- Demonstrates a positive can do professional image and attitude in front of customers and colleagues always
- Communicates status and expectations in both written and verbal formats in clear, complete, concise manner at frequent or as requested intervals
- Exhibit excellent proactive pre- call planning and follow up skills
- Responsible for inventory management of spare parts
- Maintain and re-order suitable inventory and comply with all the company's inventory control policies, procedures, rules, and regulations
- Adhere to universal safety precautions as required and all other requirements mandated by clientele
- Follow all required elements of the Quality Management System and all other company policies and procedures
The position may require routine extensive or overnight travel on short notice within or sometimes beyond defined territory or routine business hours to support customer service needs.
Base salary, overtime, up to a $10K annual bonus, 5% annual profit sharing, sales lead bonuses, benefits day one, company vehicle (personal use included), expense card, cell phone, laptop.