Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
You will work onsite Monday-Friday while the clinic is operating. You will be critical in patients getting the treatment they need to beat cancer. You will be there to fix any issue that arises, so patients do not miss a treatment. You may patch the system to get through the day. Then spend time after hours to fix the system for tomorrow's workload.
You must be willing to be a road warrior when needed.
The Field Service Engineer will perform all the duties of an on-site system engineer, including but not limited to:
- Maintain the required records for operation, service and customer problem reporting.
- Provide feedback to the company for system performance and improvements as required or recommended.
- Provide user training and manage the on-site parts inventory.
- Make recommendations to the company concerning the necessary part and service tool inventory.
- Work with production, installation technical staff, and other site resident engineers to become completely trained in the assembly, repair and maintenance of the company's system and assume responsibility for the equipment once installed at a customer site.
Hourly rate range is $28-$35/hour, plus overtime. Best in class benefits, to include monthly COL stipend.