Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
Georgetown, Dist of Columbia US
This position will be working in facilities located in either Kansas City, MO; New Brunswick, NJ; or Washington, DC (Georgetown). You will work onsite Monday-Friday while the clinic is operating. You will be critical in ensuring patients get the treatment they need to beat cancer. You will be there to fix any issue that arise, so patients will not miss a treatment. You may patch the system to get through the day. Then spend time after hours fixing the system for tomorrow's workload.
This is a $30 million piece of equipment that weighs 110 tons! It has a 10T electro-magnet.
The Field Service Engineer will perform all the duties of an on-site system engineer including but not limited to:
- Maintain the required records for operation, service, and customer problem reporting
- Provide feedback to the company for system performance and improvements as required or recommended
- Provide user training & manage on-site parts inventory
- Make recommendations to the company concerning the necessary part and service tool inventory.
- Work with production, installation technical staff, and other site resident engineers to become completely trained in the assembly, repair, and maintenance of the system and assume responsibility for the equipment once it is installed at a customer's site.
Base salary. Plus, overtime and COLA stipend of $1, 200. Two $1 raises within six months.