Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
Columbus or Cinnci, OH
The ideal candidates will live close to Columbus, OH or Cincinnati OH.
Essential skills and responsibilities:
- On-site customer installation
- Service support,
- Limited telephone support,
- Hardware and software configuration
- Troubleshooting, and maintenance support for their products.
- Ensure that repaired systems meet operating specifications, documenting service performed.
- Propose design enhancements and improvements.
- Read and interpret schematics and electrical diagrams through to the component level.
- Isolate the system fault at the component level for electronic, vacuum, and mechanical systems and repair.
- Document work performed in a service report.
- Complete billing or warranty documentation as needed.
- Experience with current Personal Computer Windows Operation System (OS) software installation and configuration.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision in an isolated environment.
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation with a strong client service attitude.
- Ability to work on complex learning and development problems as well as teach highly technical information is essential.
- Ability to interface with people at all levels.
Travel: 80% but home every weekend - Travel is Monday - Friday.
Pay: $28 - $35 per hour +overtime (20-25%+) at time and half (doorstep to doorstep); meaning you are earning a lot of overtime for your travel.
Flexible hours + Business casual workplace attire + Free onsite parking + Generous paid time off policy and holiday closures + Training and development opportunities + Service award recognition program Tuition reimbursement + Medical + Dental + Vision + Life insurance + Short and long-term disability
Employee assistance program + Dependent care reimbursement account + Medical flexible spending account + Employee stock purchase plan + 401(k) plan with company matching + Keep all the travel perks and points you rack up on the job. You will make between $90 - $100k + your first year on the job.
Locations: Cincinnati, OH or Columbus, OH
$28 - $35 per hour + O/T (20-25%+) + Generous paid time off policy + Tuition Reimbursement + ESOP Plan + 401k match