Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Engineer
- Assures equipment performance and provides technical advice to the customer, other support personnel and production staff.
- Train customer personnel in the operation and maintenance of Company products. Conduct training classes, as required.
- Write Quality Reports and make suggestions regarding the functioning and acceptability of Company products. Submit reports on a timely basis via the designated Quality Reporting database.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Keep current on new products and feature changes in existing products.
- Plan and maintain records on all phases of activity utilizing SalesForce.Com.