Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Field Service Engineer
This position will be work out of the Cleveland area. You will work onsite Monday - Friday while the clinic is operating. You will be critical in patients getting the treatment they need to beat cancer! You will be there to fix any issue that arises, so patients do not miss a treatment. You may patch the system to get through the day. Then spend time after hours to fix the system for tomorrow's workload.
This position will be critical in the company's Asian growth model. You must be able to speak Mandarin as you will fly to Asia when work dictates. This specific role will have a high visibility.
The Field Service Engineer will perform all the duties of an on-site system engineer including but not limited to:
- Maintain the required records for operation, service and customer problem reporting
- Provide feedback to Company for system performance and improvements as required or recommended.
- Provide user training and manage on-site parts inventory
- Make recommendations to the company concerning the necessary part and service tool inventory.
- Work with production, installation technical staff, and other site resident engineers to become completely trained in the assembly, repair and maintenance of the S250 System and assume responsibility for the equipment once installed at a customer site.
Hourly rate range is $28 - $35/hr plus overtime. This company has best in class benefits to include monthly COL stipend.