Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
Cincinnati, OH US
The organization provides integrated solutions, designed to enhance print quality via automatic online and offline inspection and sophisticated color measurement and control, synchronized with other vision-centric press controls. The company's solutions address key industry challenges, including lack of automation, long production setup cycles, waste materials, increasingly stringent demands for image quality and inadequate process and quality control.
Location: Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Milwaukee
- Ability to travel 80% of the time by airplane or vehicle
- Secondary school in electronics/mechanics/technical field and or previous military training
- Application skills to properly train personnel on how to operate the equipment
- Knowledge of electronics
- Able to understand signals flow, read and understand connection diagrams, measure voltages and signals
- Basic components- relays, resistance AC, DC
- Knowledge of computers-must know all basic parts of a computer and can troubleshoot hardware, upgrade, and install software.
- Mechanical skills and ability to read blueprints
Day shift, Monday - Friday, 80% travel.
Base salary, overtime, laptop, cell, medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO.