Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
Roughly 80% of your work will be routine maintenance and the other 20% will be repair situations and/or installations. Starting off, the majority of the work will be maintenance to start.
You must possess ability to read and interpret hydraulics, electrical and pneumatic schematics. You will provide technical support to customers via travel (face-to-face) and telephone support.
You will maintain a normal travel schedule which will involve travel to customers 4-5 nights per week as well as trade shows, training, and meetings. The goal is to have you home every weekend.
Being prompt will be key in this position as you will need to address all concerns in a timely manner.
This will mean being available for phone service when necessary.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following:
- Strong Electrical and/or Mechanical skills. The stronger your electrical skills, the better you will be able to perform your duties. Describe how you troubleshoot problems. What equipment do you use? What if you don't have a technical repair manual? How would you walk through troubleshooting a problem?
- Off the chart communication skills. You will be the face of the company needs to trust your abilities to interact with clients. Be able to describe how you can describe solutions to people in a professional way.
- Steady hands. This can be a stressful environment. Be able to describe how you've handled stressful situations where you were the go-to person.
- Flexibility. This position is pretty close to being a road warrior. On average, you will be gone 4-5 nights per week and home on the weekends. Be able to ensure this will not create any issues with you or your family.
The job will be based in your home. When you do travel, all company travel (airfare, hotel) is paid for by the company.
You will be required to obtain a company credit card for incidentals, but all major expenses are paid for by your employer. The company will also provide cell phones, laptops, and all tools needed to complete your job. Your travel will be national but with a focus to allow you to work in locations as close to home as possible.
You still can and will support the team nationally.
Hourly plus overtime, medical/dental/vision/401k/Flexible Spending and Medical Spending accounts (pre-taxed!)