Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
Technical expertise, strong troubleshooting abilities, good communication skills and the maturity and organization skills to manage and execute a professional schedule. The core technologies are digital controls electronics, 3 phase motor / generator controls and DC (Digital Circuits). Training will consist of staggered Power Track class room, mentored field work and qualification on a product, typically starting in the battery line.
The Field Service Electronics Engineer is responsible for servicing electrical (high voltage environment) UPS systems, batteries, and electronic based products at customer sites. In this role, you will perform on-site emergency and preventative maintenance and repair, as well as installation of company product in a 24/7 on-call environment with regional responsibility. Products to include uninterruptible power supplies and batteries. Provides technical support to customers and serves as contact on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment
- You will analyze test data and recognize deviation from acceptable values
- You will manage company assets, control personal inventory, and upload all field activity reports
- You will complete all assigned tasks in a timely manner
- You will take ownership of an assigned task and see it through to a successful completion
- You will meet annual goals set forth by Management (utilizations, work completions, and others)
- You will provide ongoing customer interaction and meet customer service requirements
- You will perform other duties as required