Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
In this position, you would be a key part of our expanding Field Service team, as our client's expert at customer sites, ensuring that our advanced lighting systems are commissioned properly and serviced post-installation. This role is an integral part of our customer-focused business model as customers are the foundation of our business. Build your career in an innovative, growing company by developing a working knowledge of the client's systems and supporting their customers.
Travel Details: Travel: Our goal for FSE travel is 20% out of territory. This is a nationwide goal, although the FSE are market-based. So, naturally, FSE's that work in smaller markets inherently have more travel outside of their territory. Large metropolitan markets have the least amount of out-of-territory travel, and Chicago qualifies (typically less than 20% overnight travel.) Hourly pay $27 - $33 per hour based on your years of experience, qualifications, rank, and so on. With overtime, you will make in the $70 - $80k range for the year.
- Deliver exemplary customer service to customers in the field.
- Become proficient in servicing the company's systems while following field service procedures.
-Troubleshoot and repair commercial system installations.
- Coordinate with on-site contractors and facility managers to ensure proper system installation.
- Focus on lifecycle product service (troubleshooting, repair, training end-users, and upgrades.)
- Work independently from your home office to accommodate the ever changing needs and priorities of our customers
- Serve as a technical expert for legacy systems and products.
- Stay aligned to the company's culture and values.
- Be passionate.
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets.
- Be an innovative thinker.
- Be customer focused.
- Be ethical.