Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Field Service Engineer
The Field Service System Engineer is responsible for on-site repair or services of the company's specimen prep, imaging, and analytical systems at the customer site. The ideal candidates will live in close proximity to the San Francisco Bay Area.
Essential skills and responsibilities:
- On-site customer installation, service support, limited telephone support, hardware and software configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance support for their products.
- Ensure repaired systems meet operating specifications, documenting service performed.
- Propose design enhancements and improvements.
- Read and interpret schematics and electrical diagrams through to the component level.
- Isolate the system fault at the component level for electronic, vacuum, and mechanical systems and repair.
- Document work performed in a service report.
- Complete billing or warranty documentation as needed.
Qualifications: Experience with current Personal Computer Windows Operation System (OS) software installation and configuration. Must be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision in an isolated environment. Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation with a strong client service attitude. Ability to work on complex learning and development problems as well as teach highly technical information is essential. Ability to interface with people at all levels.
Travel: 80% but home every weekend - Travel is Monday - Friday!
Pay: $28 - $35 per hour + overtime (20-25%+) at time and half (doorstep to doorstep) meaning you are earning a lot of overtime for your travel + Flexible hours + Business casual workplace attire + Free onsite parking + Generous paid time off policy and holiday closures + Training and development opportunities + Service award recognition program + Tuition reimbursement + Medical + Dental + Vision + Life insurance + Short and long-term disability + Employee assistance program + Dependent care reimbursement account + Medical flexible spending account + Employee stock purchase plan + 401(k) plan with Company matching + Keep all of the travel perks and points you rack up on the job! You will make $100, 000+ your first year on the job.