Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Service Engineer
Troubleshooting skills include mechanical alignment, hardware, software, peripheral devices, and automation.
This position will keep management informed of status by providing feedback to distribution, end users and direct service management with detailed trip reports. They will also produce technical/how to manuals strengthening distribution's ability to solve end user problems without direct support. This position contributes to the accomplishments of the customer service department through resolving complex problems that clearly exceeds the scope of distribution's ability.
- Travel to customer facility to provide troubleshooting and repair support when required
- Travel to customer facility for installation of new introductory model equipment
- Travel to customer facility for installation of retrofits and install design improvements
- Diagnose and help customers with problems either on the phone or by e-mail
- Generate technical bulletins and repair manuals
In this role you will receive a combination of classroom and on the job training as with Sr. Field Service Techs. You will be based out of their US corporate office in Charlotte and travel 80% of the time.
Travel is Monday - Friday and rarely gone on the weekends. Need to be located near Charlotte. There may be weeks with no travel and you will stay in the office.
$25 - $28/hour plus overtime and 5% yearly bonus - Full benefits.