Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Field Service Engineer
San Francisco, CA
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for installation, maintenance, and repair of complex blood analytics instrumentation in major medical facilities throughout the service region. Ideal candidates will have bio-medical or technical electronics troubleshooting and repair experience, and an interest/desire in life sciences. Must have great customer/communication skills and the desire/ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues without predefined process. You will be part of the research and development team!
The FSE will work in a team environment, supporting the installation, maintenance, and repair of complex, high sensitivity blood analytics instrumentation. Key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the sales team to conduct and document pre-installation customer calls
- Performing IQ/OQ requiring the ability to perform the basic assay and results in verification
- Coordinating preventive maintenance and field modifications on customer instruments
- Developing, communicating and executing action plans satisfying customer issues
- Operating with a consistent focus on customer satisfaction
- being available on-call as needed (generally, 8 am - 5 pm ET)
- Directing incoming customer calls to proper team members and follow up with customer
- Training and answering customer inquiries concerning instrument use
- Promoting Company technology and products to customers and to the general industry
Successful candidates will have solid technical experience with electro-mechanical systems, electronics, and will be computer savvy (hardware/software). You must be mature and driven as this is a pure, field service role with minimal direct supervisory oversight once you are established. You must be open to travel, with limited notice at times in response to emergent issues.
Training: New FSEs will complete a 2-week training course at the company's headquarters in Lexington, MA, followed by in the field, ride-along time with an established FSE for initial training.
Compensation: Base salary will vary based on location and experience, and will range from $85 - $105k, compensation will also include up to a 5% performance bonus, expense card for all business-related expenses (travel, lodging, per diem, and so on), mileage reimbursement for local travel, and a full comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending, paid vacation, stock options, and a 401K retirement plan.
- 45-minute radius of San Francisco metro area
- 60-minute radius of Boston metro area