Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Engineer
The FSE will work in a team environment, supporting the installation, maintenance, and repair of complex, high sensitivity blood analytics instrumentation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with sales team to conduct and document pre-installation customer calls
- Performing IQ/OQ requiring ability to perform basic assay and results verification
- Coordinating preventive maintenance and field modifications on customer instruments
- Developing, communicating and executing action plans satisfying customer issues
- Operating with a consistent focus on customer satisfaction
- Being available on-call as needed (generally 8am to 5pm ET)
- Directing incoming customer calls to proper team members and follow up with customer
- Training and answering customer inquiries concerning instrument use
- Promoting Company technology and products to customers and to the general industry
Successful candidates will have solid technical experience with electro-mechanical systems, electronics, and will be computer savvy (hardware/software). You must be mature and driven as this is a pure, field service role with minimal direct supervisory oversight once you are established. You must be open to travel, with limited notice at times in response to emergent issues.
Training: New FSEs will complete a 2-week training course at the company's headquarters in Lexington, MA, followed by in the field, ride-along time with an established FSE for initial training.
Compensation: Base salary will vary based on location and experience, and will range from $85 - $105k, compensation will also include up to a 5% performance bonus, expense card for all business-related expenses (travel, lodging, per diem, and so on), mileage reimbursement for local travel, and a full comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending, paid vacation, stock options and a 401K retirement plan.
Locations: 1) Boston, MA service region 2) Austin, TX service region