Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Field Service Engineer
- Troubleshoot and repair plastic injection/extrusion equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment (strong knowledge of motor and pump controls).
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance activities on equipment.
- Support customers by effectively interfacing with customer and office in repairing equipment as needed.
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding required repairs.
- Provide a high level of communication with both Customer and Office.
Hourly role + ample overtime
All expenses paid during training and while you're on the road