Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Engineer
If hired, you will start off with 3 weeks of training in Atlanta, upon completion you will also need to do 10 weeks or so of on the job training, working in the field with and experienced Implementation Engineer before you go to work on your own.
This is a 90 - 100% travel role where you are out the door on Monday and not back most weeks until Friday, sometimes you can come back late Thursday. You must live near a major airport.
- Ability to exercise independent technical judgement in mechanical, electrical, electronic, firmware, and software technologies to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Company systems both on-site in hospitals and via telephone
- Dispatch and direct the work of third party biomedical technicians of Company systems, including the selection and shipment of repair parts
- Perform field installations of Company systems
- Administer on-site training to third party techs
- Perform preventative maintenance and available upgrades with minimal supervision
- Initiate and complete service reports
- Strong oral and written communication
Base pay $25 - $26/hr. ($27 for NY) plus overtime. MVD offered. 401k: 50% match on first 4%. All travel related expenses paid for by company including meals. 10 days vacation, 6 sick days goes up with years. 4-6 hours of overtime a week, first year should be $65k.