Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Service Engineer
- Troubleshoot and repair plastic injection/extrusion equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment (strong knowledge of motor & pump controls).
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance activities on equipment.
- Support customers by effectively interfacing with customer and office in repairing equipment as needed.
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding required repairs.
- Provide a high level of communication with both Customer and Office.
Ample overtime, 401k, full benefits, and all travel expenses paid