Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Field Sales Support Rep
Provide CRHF service and sales support. CRHF seeks candidates who will meet our customer expectations by striving without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in their products, processes and systems by being accountable, having a voice, and taking action.
Main job duties/responsibilities:
- Complete clinical/technical training.
- Represent the company during surgeries and implants of products to provide troubleshooting and other technical assistance.
- Provide technical support with device reprogramming, follow-ups and trouble-shooting in hospitals and clinics.
- Provide on call support as needed for surgeries, device reprogramming, troubleshooting, follow-up enrollments, etc. On evenings and weekends.
- Educate physicians and allied healthcare professionals on technical matters relating to the company's products and therapies
- Provide training and resources for allied healthcare professionals to enable them to conduct training for their personnel ("train the trainer".)
- Complete sales training process.
- Completes necessary documentation (for example, implant registration, salesforce.Com, M Star) and phone calls (customer service).
- Updates sales representatives concerning cases. Immediately notify representatives regarding issues or problems requiring follow-up.
- Serve as an effective company representative to physicians and support staff regarding products, service and support.
- Manage inventories (consignment, trunk and district office, loaner products) and provide support with rotation and delivery to optimize customer service and efficiency.
- Promote Carelink enrollments at time of implants.
- Request and obtains purchase orders after implants, per district guidelines.
- Conduct regular unsolicited calls to hospitals or clinics.
- Maintain current knowledge regarding the company's therapies, programs, products, services and competitive products.
- Maintain open, effective communication with all company personnel and customers.
Training period is base of $75K-$80K plus 7.5% bonus; after 2 years, you will make well into six figures. After 2 years, you will be making $180K+, and many of their reps in a few years are making in excess of $300K