Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Field Sales Engineer
The FSSE's key responsibilities will be to actively sell Aftermarket products to customers, respond to customer requests and issues related to technical or process problems, support training needs, service visits and service level agreements. To be successful, the candidate must have knowledge of lines, equipment and automation, wire and cable production, and have a Technical Sales mentality.
- Create and activate the Service activity and promotion in the region
- Respond to customer requests and issues
- Presenting, quoting and performing services and service level agreements
- Service and promotional customer visits
- Arrange and coordinate customer training sessions
- Development of new and maintenance of current service products
- Improvement of customer added value and continuous development of department by following up industrial trends
- Other possible tasks, defined by the employer
- Minimum of ten years' experience with background in service, commissioning or engineering.
Education, skills and knowledge:
- BSc in engineering, automation preferred, or other applicable education
- Knowledge of lines, equipment and automation, wire & cable production preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office -programs
- Knowledge in IFS or other ERP (SAP, other )
- Initiative and sales minded
- Good organizational skills and systematic
- Social, customer-oriented team player
- Good problem-solving skills, persistent
- Good pressure tolerance
- Presentation skills
Expected compensation is $80 - $85k depending on experience, with a comprehensive benefits package. The package includes: Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan, Company Funded Retirement Plan, Vacation, Holidays, Personal Time, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, and much more.
Most working days are 8am - 4: 30pm with weekends off. There is a strong potential to grow internally as the company is rapidly gaining market shares within their industry.