Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Field Product Support Technician
You must be proficient in Spanish or Portuguese and hold or be able to get a Passport.
Successful candidates should:
- Be skilled with hand tools and power tools.
- Have basic electro-mechanical skills.
- Have basic customer service skills.
- Have a good sense of quality workmanship.
Safety, attention to detail, proper service work reports are expected. Experience with heavy off road equipment is preferable. Familiarity with mining, landfill, forestry, agriculture or other equipment intensive industries is helpful.
This position requires regular overnight travel by plane or vehicle, amounting to about 50% during the year. With proven performance comes an opportunity to travel internationally (Spanish helpful but not required).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Install and service our products in accordance to industry standards and manufacturer guidelines.
- Deliver field technical support and customer service to our distributors and customers.
- Coordinate and manage jobsite activities effectively in order to complete product installations, product commissioning and onsite training in a professional manner.
- Troubleshoot and conduct product performance investigations.
Core expectations and skills include:
- Must be comfortable, and safe, in a hard hat/steel toe environment, in the field and on factory floors
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to read drawings and schematics and participate in engineering discussions
- Be detail oriented and organized
- Be a problem solver
- Sound judgment for quality of workmanship: Do it right, do it safe, do it better
- Be hands on and physically fit to be able to perform under strenuous conditions and timelines, including the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Able to travel and work flexible hours, including weekends according to customer requirements
- Computer skills must include all Microsoft Office applications to communicate via email and letters, prepare service work reports, and so on
Overtime is available