Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Commission AC and DC drive systems and/or control software to meet design performance criteria.
- Perform tune up of closed loop regulators to ensure optimal equipment performance and meet design parameters.
- Troubleshoot and correct process application problems in complex control systems.
- Design, configure, and test system software and hardware to meet contractual requirements when assigned.
- Gather pertinent information from authorized sources to assess project requirements as related to assigned scope of work.
- Provide regular, accurate, and considered commissioning status reports to parties deemed appropriate to the situation.
-Lead respective process component of client witness system acceptance test when assigned.
- Recommend changes to commissioning procedures to improve system performance.
- Recommend software or hardware improvements to engineering department.
- Maintain current safety qualifications appropriate to the assigned tasks and adhere to both company and client safety requirements.
-Ensure proper safety equipment is available and in good working condition, as assigned.
- Coach associates in specific areas of technical expertise when identified by management as a function expert.
- Train client personnel on system maintenance procedures and/or system operation to ensure optimum performance and minimum downtime.
- Plan and execute special projects up to 9 months in duration to support the department when assigned.
This is a high travel role, expect the travel to be 75%.