Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Individual is qualified to provide guidance and can perform electrical power switching.
- Perform reliability testing, preventative maintenance, system inspection/evaluation, troubleshooting, repairs and engineering services on power distribution systems and equipment including low, medium and high voltage systems in such a manner as to ensure optimal system reliability.
- Perform start-up, commissioning, inspections, testing and maintenance on low, medium and high voltage power distribution equipment.
- Strong understanding of NETA Acceptance and Maintenance Testing Specifications, NFPA70B and Industry Codes and Standards.
- Evaluates, tests, maintains and repairs various equipment such as transformers, circuit breakers and switchgears.
- Read and understand electrical schematics with ability to troubleshoot equipment and systems.
- Perform power system studies such as short circuit and coordination, arc flash and load flow.
- Apply standards and regulatory organizations (for example, OSHA, ANSI, ASTM, IEEE, NETA, NFPA, NEMA, and so on.)
Neta 2 $30 - $40 an hour
Neta 3 $40 - $50 an hour