Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Dallas, TX US
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Utilize control systems to monitor equipment within the factory, review system trends, respond to alarms and other urgent facility situations, and troubleshoot operational parameters that fall outside of normal operating parameters
- Use a CMMS system to perform and ensure maintenance is completed and documented
- Implement, write, review, and use standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Ensure that accurate records are maintained of daily work activities, maintenance, system health, and critical parameters by ensuring documentation and drawings are always kept up to date
- Utilize root cause analysis to determine failure causes and implement preventive actions to mitigate future system issues
- Support the 24/7 Facilities operations team
- Provide support for new facilities and manufacturing equipment installation, startup, commissioning, and sustaining operations
- Follow established environmental, health, safety, and facilities operational processes and procedures to ensure risks are mitigated and work is completed safely and reliably
This is a 12-hour shift role, working 3 on, 4 off, then 4 on and 3 off.
Base salary with full benefits and a 5% shift differential for daytime and a 15% shift differential for the night shift. Relocation assistance is available if needed.